Matt Knickerbocker Unanimously Nominated For Fourth Term
On July 23, 2015, Bethel Democrats unanimously nominated First Selectman Matt Knickerbocker and Selectman Richard Straiton for a fourth term. A well-qualified and enthusiastic slate of candidates for the rest of the ticket was also nominated. We are excited and energized about the November elections. We are especially looking forward to making real changes through additional participation on Planning and Zoning, Inlands Wetlands, and Zoning Board of Appeals, to help preserve the rural character of Bethel, while continuing growth in historic downtown.
The Democratic Candidates are as follows:
- Treasurer: Whitney Vitti
- Board of Education: Robin Renner, Jen Larsen, Penny Kessler, Carrie Sirois and Michelle Conderino
- Board of Assessment Appeals: Diana Carlino, Esq. and Robert F. Pitt Jr., Esq.
- Board of Finance: Claudia Stephan, Eileen Freebairn and Patricia Smithwick
- Inland Wetlands Comm’n: Don Goodrich and Pat Perrefort
- Inland Wetlands Comm’n(Alt): Louis David
- Planning & Zoning: Sandi Richards Forman, Donald Brown, Kim Lemone and Rich Tibbits
- Planning & Zoning (Alt): Louis Valenti and James Naddeo
- Police Commission: Christopher McCollam, Richard Thode and Amy Mannion
- Zoning Board of Appeals: Justin Hurgin and Victor Holomakoff
- Zoning Board of Appeals (Alt): Gary Passineau and Greg Menti
If you are interested in volunteering on the campaign, please contact Chairman Nicholas Vitti at email@example.com